join our team
We offer flexible, competitive employment to writing instructors, as well as valuable internship and volunteer opportunities.
We seek qualified, paid instructors and program facilitators on a rolling basis. If you are interested in submitting a class or program for consideration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the items listed below. Please include scheduling preferences at least two months in advance and allow up to two weeks for a response.
- A resume or CV that indicates previous teaching experience
- A bio written in third person, no longer than 100 words
- A course title and description that includes the format, age or skill level required to participate
- Whether your program is a single or multi-session program
- Whether you would like to teach via Zoom or in person
We are seeking motivated individuals with interest in the literary or visual arts to apply for unpaid internships on a rolling basis. Interns may be high school, undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate students. Interns may earn credits for their internship from their institution. Interns assist with a variety of projects both in person and remotely and may attend classes for free or at a reduced rate during their internship period. Please contact us for more information and/or to schedule a Zoom interview.
We seek volunteers in several areas, as listed below. Please contact us with interest and availability.
- Blog Writing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media